Consider our frameless Ultra HD pearl-metallic prints mounted behind vivid Acrylic Glass. Full 1-year Guarantee!
Ordering From This Website:
A Quick Step-by-Step Guide
1) Let's begin with "The Image Galleries" from the drop-down menu near the top of any page you are viewing. Scroll down to any of the categories that may interest you. Click on any Image or Collection title to open.
2) Now scroll through the photos I've selected for that gallery. Select an image to open and view it. From this point, I have pop up's that will assist you in building your art presentation exactly how you want it! Please take advantage of the magnification glass to peek at the details, or click on the photo to enlarge it in Lightroom.
3) Select your medium of choice from any of the 6 options. Hint: Use the Wall Preview feature to view any of my images in an assortment of 7 room styles. This is found just under pricing. Select the photo you wish to purchase and go right to the shopping cart! It's that easy.
Ordering By Phone:
1) Once again, select your image you want to purchase from "The Image Galleries".
2) Make a quick note of the Artwork Title, and the specific Collection or gallery you found it in. Call us at 860-671-0263 and tell me what image you have picked to decorate the walls of your Home or Workspace!
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Q. - Shipping & Handling Fees?
Standard shipping and handling fee's are not hidden in the cost of the artwork. Very large Acrylic glass, Aluminum Flaots and Canvas wraps over 40" that cannot be rolled and shipped in tubes require special crates for packaging. All shipping/handling charges are for USA order destinations only. If you require international shipping, this will need to be ordered via telephone.
Q - Do I ship Internationally?
I absolutely will ship my artwork to Europe and Canada! International orders are slightly more complicated for artwork shipping than domestic USA shipments. In order to do so, this will require some additional communication between myself and the buyer. I've met dozens of tourist from all over Europe, notably Germany, France, Italy, Spain and Denmark as I photographed on location in Arizona and Utah! I would be pleased to offer my North American landscape imagery to those abroad! *I do have a trusted print vendor I work with in Europe!*
What's needed in advance of processing your Order
- For international buyers, I will need your ship to address in advance.
- I need to know the artwork title, size and medium you wish to order. I will contact you via email to verify the accuracy of your order and your ship to address.
- Allow me approximately 2 business days to obtain accurate shipping fee's from my print vendor.
- Once I gather that information, I will email you again with the shipping fees. If you approve, I will submit an Invoice to you via PayPal. Payments MUST be in USA dollar funds only!
- When payment is verified, I will then begin to process the order.
Q. - Do you offer Large Bulk Order Discounts
Absolutely! I define large quantity bulk orders to consist of 10 or more art prints. I suggest you call or email me for a consultation. On occasion I offer random Discount Flash Sales, so be sure to sign up to get on my Email list!
For large quantity orders requesting such a discount please contact me first so we can review your needs. I'll need to provide you with a Discount Code for you to use at checkout.
Q. - Do you have your own Brick & Mortar Art Gallery?
The temptation is always there. Maintaining and storing a large volume of inventory is a huge investment for any professional photographer. The cost of a storefront adds to that, by way of a lease or mortgage and of course insurances, utilities, and sales employees. In order for me to keep my work priced reasonably, I have decided not to maintain a physical "brick and mortar" gallery at this time. The largest percentage of my works are sold directly through my websites and are custom made to specs, per order.
Q - Do you mat and frame Photo Paper Prints?
On my website, I sell the Print Only option for paper photographs. Due to the complexity of choosing mat colors from hundreds of choices and a frame to work perfectly with your interior decor, it's best left to the client to take the prints to a local frame shop to have this service completed. The option of selling photographic prints only has become a popular trend and it makes good sense.
I offer personal expertise and advice for you here on my website to help guide you. Just go to the NAV bar above and open Print Mediums. Then scroll down to Paper Prints-Traditional and Affordable.
Q - If I purchase your work on High definition Acrylic Glass or Aluminum Float mounts, can they be framed?
Absolutely. Both mediums look wonderful with or without frames. I cover all the details you need to know about having your new Thomas Schoeller Acrylic or Aluminum dye-sublimated prints framed by clicking here. Framing Acrylic Prints Framing Acrylic glass or Aluminum prints offers a tremendous advantage over traditional paper photo prints.
Q. - How do I get on your Mailing list?
I have a pop-up that prompts you to subscribe after you've been on the site for a few seconds. If you accidentally closed it, just go to the CONTACT FORM in the website menu and fill out the fields required.
Q - Do you have a FaceBook Page I can follow you from?
Here is the link to Thomas Schoeller's Fine Art FaceBook
This presence of this badge signifies that this business has officially registered with the Art Storefronts Organization and has an established track record of selling art.
It also means that buyers can trust that they are buying from a legitimate business. Art sellers that conduct fraudulent activity or that receive numerous complaints from buyers will have this badge revoked. If you would like to file a complaint about this seller, please do so here.
The Art Storefronts Organization has verified that this business has provided a returns & exchanges policy for all art purchases.
High definition Acrylic Glass mounted print workmanship is backed by a FULL YEAR guarantee! This includes Dibond backing substrate and hanger integrity. (Who else does that?) Artwork showing signs of neglect or mishandling including vandalism are not covered. (See accidental damage below) SHIPPING: ANY print that is damaged in transit from me to you is eligible for an exchange. Damage from transit handling must be reported to me within 24 hours of arrival for resolution. Damage claims must be returned to me direct for inspection, or a high-quality photo of the damage via email is acceptable. Fine Art Paper prints and Canvas Prints are quality guaranteed a full 30 days from purchase. Any damage caused by mishandling/vandalism/mounting/matting and framing or exposure to elements is not guaranteed. ACCIDENTAL DAMAGE: IF in the event your artwork is accidentally damaged in any way within the first 12 months of purchase I will provide that client/collector a discount of 30% to replace the artwork as originally purchased, not including shipping cost. You will need to return the damaged print product, or if the damage is very obvious email me clear photo(s). It is highly suggested you protect your investment as collectible art on either your Homeowners policy or Renter insurance!
This website provides a secure checkout with SSL encryption.
The Art Storefronts Organization has verified that this Art Seller has published information about the archival materials used to create their products in an effort to provide transparency to buyers.
Descriptions of each Fine Art presentation are available for you to read by hovering Presentation Options in the menu options at the top of each page. Left click on ANY of the media presentations that I offer.
This is only visible to you because you are logged in and are authorized to manage this website. This message is not visible to other website visitors.
Click on any Image to continue
Below, select which favorite lists you would like to save this product into.
SAVE 20% ON YOUR FIRST ORDER!
Enter your email below and we'll email you a 20% OFF Coupon right now!
This offer is valid for NEW CUSTOMERS only!