Your shopping cart is empty.
FREE DOMESTIC SHIPPING to all USA Destinations
LIVE PREVIEW! with Augmented Reality -- Try My Art On Your Walls, Now! There's no better Experience for Art Buyers
Questions? I offer FREE Consultations before purchasing my artwork -- Voicemail me at 860-717-2227 to schedule your Appt.
The following are genuine reviews and testimonials from satisfied art collectors and clients that have licensed my artworks for various media or personal use over the years.
I've also had the pleasure to coach many folks who have attended my photography workshops. My wife Carol and I appreciate ALL our collectors and website visitors for sharing their wonderful feedback!
- Amazing!! Hi Tom. I am in AWE of your brilliant photography. I just want to say what a thrill it is to peruse your works. You are amazing.
- Love your Cape Cod artwork! I've lived in P-town for nearly 30 years. I now reside in southern California. I miss the Atlantic Ocean and just wanted to say I LOVE-LOVE your Cape Cod photography!
- Your Photography. Thomas, I love your lighthouse and coastal New England water scenes. They are just beautiful. I will return often to see your new works!
~Mary Lemley. reply: Thanks, Mary! To keep up with my new additions to the portfolio be sure to follow and LIKE my new Facebook page!
-Thank you, Thomas, for providing the Artwork for my new website! Tom, I just wanted to let you know everyone loves the covered bridge artwork as my new website header. I've received tons of compliments on the new site and your professional quality imagery adds such a dynamic presence. I am contacting you via email to move forward on licensing those other 2 images we discussed ASAP.
- Your Published Photograph - Good Life Report Hi Tom. Thanks so much for licensing us the photograph! It really added great imagery to our article "Litchfield Hills" that really just cannot be described by words. Your portfolio is tremendous! Cheers!
~Whitney Cook. Editor "Good Life Report Magazine".
- Recent Awarded Photos. I just read of your accomplishments (9-30-2010) including the AWARD and upcoming photo exhibits. Congratulations. The images on your website are beautiful and accolades are well deserved. I love your unique style, composed using well-conceived focal points.
- Calendar arrived! Hi Tom. Thank you again. I just wanted to let you know the New England calendar I ordered as a gift for someone just arrived. The photos are gorgeous, in fact, one of the prettiest calendars I've seen. Thanks again, I am excited to gift this to someone!
-Thank you for sharing your knowledge. Dear Tom. Hello! Thank you for sharing so much of your knowledge and insight in this morning's D-SLR class. It was really great. I will try not to fear the camera! I particularly found it helpful to take a picture of the same subject in the many different modes. I hope to befriend my camera now! I'd love to go to one of the gardens in the spring and take photos. Please do keep me in the loop and let me know when new classes are in the works, and say Hello to Carol & the cats!!
~Maureen (workshop student)
- A great partner to do business with! I just wanted to say I've been working with Tom now for a couple of years on my companies corporate Holiday card projects. I am the project manager, and Thom has been very professional and courteous to work with. He has worked his licensing contracts to meet our specific needs and always beat the deadlines. I've had consecutive print runs of over 1,000 units that last two years, and the images are spectacular!
~Wayne Daggett (Bettcher Ind.)
- We LOVE the print!! Tom, We absolutely love this print in our home. We took your advice and purchased the museum glass. It was well worth the extra money. We look forward to speaking with you in the future. Thank you for all of your help.
~ Darla W. Fort Wayne, In.
-Thanks for your Guidance! My college art project..... I cannot express enough what a pleasure it was not only to speak with you but to learn from you. I am more excited now not only about my pursuit of photography than I have been since I began these courses 8 weeks ago. Thank you again for sharing your enthusiasm and love of this fine art and reaching out to teach through your experiences. I am so impressed with your work
-The Huge print! Hi Tom, So sorry for the delayed reply! Yes, we received the print last week and love it! We're working on getting it framed now. We're very excited to get it up on the wall! Thanks again for your great customer service. We'll check out your website for any future purchases we might make when we move on to other rooms in our new home!
- I'm so glad we found you! I am so glad we found your website, Thom. Thank you so much for the beautiful image. We hope to work with you often (at Coastal Connecticut magazine) I am pleased to announce your photo will be published as the center spread in our fall 2016 issue.
~ Susan D. Art director, Coastal Connecticut Magazine
- I can't wait to present this gift! WOW! It's even more beautiful than what I expected it to be. Thank you for your promptness and attention to my order!
~ Cara L. "aluminum dye-sublimated float print order"
- Received my print yesterday! Hi Tom, I wanted to let you know I received my print yesterday of the Maroon Bells and it's beautiful! It was a pleasure doing business with you. Thanks again.
~ Don. P "60x40" acrylic glass with rigid backing print order"
- Fabulous Image! Transports me back to the Islands! I received the print delivery on Friday, safe and sound. I was so excited to open the package, it's a fabulous photograph and it transports me right back to the islands! I am in appreciation of your talents, and the manner in which you expedited my order. I hope our paths cross again!
~ James H. from Alpharetta Georgia
Historic Pepe's "Old Town-Key West Florida"
- Wanted to let you know I received the print and had it framed. Hey Tom, hope it's not too late tonight but I wanted to let you know I did receive the print and YES it's perfect in every way. I decided on a rustic external frame style from Michael's and I had them professionally mount it per your guidance. Here is a quick photo of what I ended up choosing. I'm not crazy about using mats, I like just the frame it blends really nice. We really like it! Thanks again!
~ Mike D. Brooklyn NY.
Thank you, Michael D.for sending me this image of your recent collection addition!
- The Artwork is Stunning! Hi Thom, the package arrived and the artwork is stunning! Everything from the checkout procedure (shopping cart) to order updates and communications right to the final product was amazing! Thank you!
~ Kristen C. Scotts Valley, California
- Some of the Best RMNP images we've ever seen! My wife and I couldn't pass on the photographs, Thom. This past summer our entire family hiked to Emerald Lake- it was a wonderful experience and now we have your artwork on display in our home to remember our excursion. You have a great story behind the Bear Lake Overlook artwork, and that image captures how amazing Colorado's Rockies are!
~ Peter C. and family. Glenview, Illinois (procured 2 large canvas prints)
- The Print is Beautiful. Thanks, Thom for keeping me informed during the entire process. Yes, the acrylic print arrived and it is everything we expected and then some!
~ Judy M. Fairfield, Ca. titled: Beach Pebbles in 24x16" face-mounted acrylic
- I can't wait to gift this beautiful print to my husband! The package arrived yesterday and it was in perfect condition. It looks amazing. I can't wait for him to open this. Thank you for working with me and recommending a print medium you normally don't offer on your site. (Print mounted to Gatorboard substrate)
~ Lorraine G. Colton, NY
- Thank you again, Tom! For licensing your photo (Covered bridge - West Cornwall, Ct) to us for our 2018 company holiday cards. I thought it may be nice for you to see the finished product.
~ Katie B. "O2 Concepts" Middlebury, Ct
- Just got the last 2 pieces, Tom! Absolutely Beautiful. Thanks a lot, I'll be enjoying all 3 of these in my office every day. Enjoy your travels to NY, love your images from Times Square. I walk these streets daily.
~ Howard S. NYC Manhattan (3 - Prints 12x8" on Gallery Board Mounts) June 11, 2019
- I've Admired your Works for years! I feel so fortunate right now to have the opportunity to finally purchase your art. I connect SO MUCH with your intentional eye for the landscape, charm, splendor, and historic presence of New England. Your imagery will bring all this familiarity into our cozy Colorado home. It's one of the ways I can revisit and reflect upon the land I've explored and felt so personally connected to. Thanks again, all the best. Linda
~ Linda Reardon, Colorado USA (5 - 18x12" prints on Gallery Board Mounts) August 11, 2019
- You Have Been Great to Work With! We love your work, and more orders to come for our own personal home!
~ Bill and Emily H. Dania Beach, Fla. ( 8 - 30x20" prints on Gallery Board Mounts) August 29, 2019
- Thom, the print arrived today and it is LOVELY! we are going to install it this weekend! Thanks for all the updates and for getting back to me so quickly.
~ Hollis D. Westlake Ohio 45 x 30" Fine-Art print behind Acrylic Glass Sept 30, 2019
- Hello Thom! Yes, I did just receive the print order, it is a lovely photograph! I have it installed in my living room. Also, thank you so much for your follow-ups and for keeping me informed. I really do love this piece on your new canvas print media.
~ Christie K. Oct. 19, 2019 30x20" Canvas mounted gallery wrap
- Order arrived! You showcase several of our favorite National parks, and have piqued our interest in some we haven’t been to yet - thank you so much! That is SO crazy about Glacier! I am certain we were there the same week! So, finally, we have picked out our frames. We love the prints. I so appreciate you exchanging the Acadia N.P. photo, I never knew about ICC profiles and all that printing stuff that goes on in the lab. You stand behind your work 100% and make good on your word, thank you so much.
~ Heather S. Ambler, PA. (5) 12x8" photo prints Jan. 29, 2020 Update/reply: My pleasure Heather! My print partners for the Photo Prints on Paper apologized for the inconvenience. During the Holiday rush, they add staff and thought they were doing me a favor by helping out my regular assigned lab tech.
- Hi Thomas, thanks so much, and happy New Year! The first prints we ordered arrived and they look fantastic. Please, let's go ahead and order (2) more, same size 24x16". They will need to drop-ship to the framers here in Maine again.
~ Lydia L. Waterville, Maine (4) 24x16" prints on photo paper Jan. 08, 2020
- We love it! Hi Thom, glad we went with the 36x24" acrylic! It's perfect, we have it (Avalanche Creek, Glacier National Park) installed in our powder room.
~ Hollis D. Westlake, Ohio. (repeat client) 36x24" acrylic print Feb. 22, 2020
- I am extremely pleased with it! Hi Thom, just wanted to let you know that I received the metal print a couple of days ago and I am extremely pleased with it! I am a meteorologist, so the double rainbows and stormy clouds really appeal to me.
~ Ernest McKintyre May 2, 2020 24x12" Original Print mounted to DiBond Aluminum
- The Horseshoe Bend print looks great! Thank you again, Thom. I received the print just today and it looks great!
~ Wendy Turner May 12, 2020 30x20" Photo Print on Fuji-Chrystal pearl paper
- Thank you for the updates and the detailed information during the ordering process. The (2) prints arrived, and they look beautiful!
~ Jody F. Mechanicsburg, PA. May 25, 2020 (2) 12x8" prints on Fine Art Photo Paper
- Positive: Professionalism, Quality, Responsiveness, Value (Google 5 Star Review)
Thomas Schoeller’s photography is absolutely amazing, he has so many wonderful shots, and certainly has a way of bringing the landscape to life! I recently purchased two pieces of fine art from Thom, the Flume Covered Bridge and The Albany Covered Bridge, 30 x 20, Acrylic Museum Float, and had these shipped internationally to my home in Melbourne, Australia.
The whole experience, from considering the various pieces to purchasing, international shipping, and delivery was seamless, and one of the best customer service experiences I’ve encountered. Right from my initial queries Thom’s service was exceptional, he is extremely knowledgeable and passionate about his work, and his advice was very helpful. He promptly responded to all of my various questions, and nothing was ever too much trouble for Thom. I had some reservations about the shipping process, having not previously ordered fine art internationally, however, the shipping and delivery process was seamless, all on schedule and without any problem whatsoever, as Thom promised! I’d highly recommend Thom if you are looking for an exceptionally talented photographer, who prides himself on genuine quality customer service, which is refreshing in 2020. My family and I are fortunate to have purchased two pieces of fine art that elicit such a strong emotional connection after spending time
~ Adam Yakono Melbourne, Australia June 18, 2020 (2) 30x20" acrylic mounted prints
- Hey I got my jigsaw puzzle today! It's Beautiful, fine work!! It is really great quality, thank you so much and stay safe!
~ Sue Moore (formerly of Warren, Ct) December 2020
- Images of Country life -- Thom I love the rustic images of country life that your images capture. I currently live in a big city right now, but once lived in the rural country. I really miss that bond with nature. I'm a big fan of your work!
~ Jim Clifford March 22, 2021
This is only visible to you because you are logged in and are authorized to manage this website. This message is not visible to other website visitors.
Click on any Image to continue
The above preview shows how to use the live preview on this website. The image displayed is just an example, and is not available for sale.
Use any supported Mobile Device to try my art on your wall -- simply by using this AR tool **Accurate size reproduction is attained standing 10 ft. from the wall.
Below, select which favorite lists you would like to save this product into.
I hope you're Enjoying my Galleries!
Need assistance? Did you miss the first Invite to join the Newsletter Club? If so, I can answer any questions you may have. Please use this form. Whether your interest is ♦ Photography Classes ♦ Portrait Sessions ♦ or you have any questions about the Imagery or the Print Formats I offer.
You can voicemail me directly if you prefer at 860-717-2227.
Let's keep in Touch! Join the Exclusive Schoeller Fine Art Newsletter Community
Upcoming Events ♦ My Latest New Artworks ♦ Special Promo Offers ♦ Art Gallery Showings