Your shopping cart is empty.
Consider our Frameless Ultra HD Gallery Mount Acrylic Glass Prints~The New Standard of Fine Art Excellence!
The following are unsolicted testimonials and feedback from a wide assortment of folks including satisfied art collectors and others having licensed my artworks for various media or personal use over several years.
I've also had the pleasure to teach many who have attended my D-SLR photography courses. On occasion, casual visitors to my website or FaceBook page may drop me a quick note to spread the love around! I think that is wonderful. My wife Carol and I appreciate ALL our collectors and website visitors for sharing their wonderful feedback!
Five Mile Point Lighthouse, New Haven Connecticut
- Amazing!! Hi Tom. I am in AWE of your brilliant photography. I just want to say what a thrill it is to peruse your works. You are amazing.
- Love your Cape Cod artwork! I've lived in P-town for nearly 30 years. I now reside in southern California. I miss the Atlantic Ocean and just wanted to say I LOVE-LOVE your Cape Cod photography!
- Your Photography. Thomas, I love your lighthouse and coastal New England water scenes. They are just beautiful. I will return often to see your new works!
~Mary Lemley reply: Thanks Mary! To keep up with my new additions to the portfolio be sure to follow and LIKE my new Facebook page!
-Thank you, Thomas, for providing the Artwork for my new website! Tom, I just wanted to let you know everyone loves the covered bridge artwork as my new website header. I've received tons of compliments on the new site and your professional quality imagery adds such a dynamic presence. I am contacting you via email to move forward on licensing those other 2 images we discussed ASAP.
- Your Published Photograph - Good Life Report Hi Tom. Thanks so much for licensing us the photograph! It really added great imagery for our article "Litchfield Hills" that really just cannot be described by words. Your portfolio is tremendous! Cheers!
~Whitney Cook. Editor "Good Life Report Magazine".
- Recent Awarded Photos. I just read of your accomplishments (9-30-2010) including the AWARD and upcoming photo exhibits. Congratulations. The images on your website are beautiful and accolades are well deserved. I love your unique style, composed with definite, well placed focal points.
- Calendar arrived! Hi Tom. Thank you again. I just wanted to let you know the New England calendar I ordered as a gift for someone just arrived. The photos are gorgeous, in fact, one of the prettiest calendars I've seen. Thanks again, I am excited to gift this to someone!
-Thank you for sharing your knowledge. Dear Tom. Hello! Thank you for sharing so much of your knowledge and insight in this morning's D-SLR class. It was really great. I will try not to fear the camera! I particularly found it helpful to take a picture of the same subject in the many different modes. I hope to befriend my camera now! I'd love to go to one of the gardens in the spring and take photos. Please do keep me in the loop and let me know when new classes are in the works. Hello to Carol & the cats!!
~Maureen (workshop student)
- A great partner to do business with! I just wanted to say I've been working with Tom now for a couple of years on my companies corporate Holiday card projects. I am the project manager, and Tom has been very professional and courteous to work with. He has worked his licensing contracts to meet our specific needs and always beat the deadlines. I've had consecutive print runs of over 1,000 units that last two years, and the images are spectacular!
~Wayne Daggett (Bettcher Ind.)
- We LOVE the print!! Tom, We absolutely love this print in our home. We took your advice and purchased the museum glass. It was well worth the extra money. We look forward to speaking with you in the future. Thank you for all of your help.
~ Darla W. Fort Wayne, In.
-Thanks for your Guidance! My college art project..... I cannot express enough what a pleasure it was not only to speak with you but to learn from you. I am more excited now not only about my pursuit of photography than I have been since I began these courses 8 weeks ago. Thank you again for sharing your enthusiasm and love of this fine art and reaching out to teach through your experiences. I am so impressed with your work
-The Huge Canvas print! Hi Tom, So sorry for the delayed reply! Yes, we received the canvas last week and love it! We're working on getting it stretched/framed now. We're very excited to get it up on the wall! Thanks again for your great customer service. We'll check out your website for any future purchases we might make when we move on to other rooms in our new home!
- I'm so glad we Found you! I am so glad we found your website, Tom. Thank you so much for the beautiful image. We hope to work with you often (at Coastal Connecticut magazine) I am pleased to announce your photo will be published as the center spread in our fall 2016 issue.
~ Susan D. Art director
- I can't wait to present this gift! WOW! It's even more beautiful than what I expected it to be. Thank you for your promptness and attention with my order!
~ Cara L. "aluminum dye-sublimated float print order"
- Recieved my print yesterday! Hi Tom, I wanted to let you know I recieved my print yesterday of the Maroon Bells and it's Beautiful! It was a pleasure doing business with you. Thanks again.
~ Don. P "60x40" acrylic glass with DiBond backing print order"
- Fabulous Image! Transports me back to the Islands! I received the print delivery on Friday, safe and sound. I was so excited to open the package, it's a fabulous photograph and it transports me right back to the islands! I am in appreciation of your talents, and the manner in which you expedited my order. I hope our paths cross again!
~ James H. from Alpharetta Georgia
Historic Pepe's "Old Town-Key West Florida"
- Wanted to let you know I recieved the print and had it framed. Hey Tom, hope it's not too late tonight but I wanted to let you know I did recieve the print and YES it's perfect in every way. I decided on a rustic external frame style from Michael's and I had them professionally mount it per your guidance. Here is a quick photo of what I ended up choosing. I'm not crazy about using mats, I like just the frame it blends really nice. We really like it! Thanks again!
~ Mike D. Brooklyn NY.
Thank you Michael D.for sending me this image of your recent collection addition!
This presence of this badge signifies that this business has officially registered with the Art Storefronts Organization and has an established track record of selling art.
It also means that buyers can trust that they are buying from a legitimate business. Art sellers that conduct fraudulent activity or that receive numerous complaints from buyers will have this badge revoked. If you would like to file a complaint about this seller, please do so here.
The Art Storefronts Organization has verified that this business has provided a returns & exchanges policy for all art purchases.
High definition Acrylic Glass mounted print workmanship is backed by a FULL YEAR guarantee! This includes Dibond backing substrate and hanger integrity. (Who else does that?) Artwork showing signs of neglect or mishandling including vandalism are not covered. (See accidental damage below) SHIPPING: ANY print that is damaged in transit from me to you is eligible for an exchange. Damage from transit handling must be reported to me within 24 hours of arrival for resolution. Damage claims must be returned to me direct for inspection, or a high-quality photo of the damage via email is acceptable. Fine Art Paper prints and Canvas Prints are quality guaranteed a full 30 days from purchase. Any damage caused by mishandling/vandalism/mounting/matting and framing or exposure to elements is not guaranteed. ACCIDENTAL DAMAGE: IF in the event your artwork is accidentally damaged in any way within the first 12 months of purchase I will provide that client/collector a discount of 30% to replace the artwork as originally purchased, not including shipping cost. You will need to return the damaged print product, or if the damage is very obvious email me clear photo(s). It is highly suggested you protect your investment as collectible art on either your Homeowners policy or Renter insurance!
This website provides a secure checkout with SSL encryption.
The Art Storefronts Organization has verified that this Art Seller has published information about the archival materials used to create their products in an effort to provide transparency to buyers.
Descriptions of each Fine Art presentation are available for you to read by hovering Presentation Options in the menu options at the top of each page. Left click on ANY of the media presentations that I offer.
This is only visible to you because you are logged in and are authorized to manage this website. This message is not visible to other website visitors.
Click on any Image to continue
Below, select which favorite lists you would like to save this product into.
SAVE 10% ON YOUR FIRST ORDER!
Enter your email address below and we'll send you a 10% OFF Coupon instantly!
This discount code expires in 7 days
This offer is valid for NEW CUSTOMERS only!